We are back!!!

We were not led by a woman: Ikorodu bank robbers

We were not led by a woman: Ikorodu bank robbers

The Ikorodu bank robbery suspects that were paraded at the Lagos state Police command yesterday July 6th , said contrary to what many believed, no woman led their 18-man gang in the robbery attack they conducted on two banks in Ikorordu on June 24th.

The robbers,  Omoboye, alias Alarm blow, 39; Bright Agbojule, 25; Ikuesan, 37, and Abiwa, 20. during interrogation said some of their members were recruited from Warri, Delta state and that they planned the robbery incident in about 30 minutes.
Cars they bought with the stolen loot
25 year old Bright Agbojule who is a married man with two children said a meeting with members of the gang, led by the gang’s leader whom he identified as 'Million', was held in Abule area of Lagos same day the operation was carried out. He said they stole N80 million and he was given N2 million

He said:
"Million is our leader. I was introduced to the gang by a friend named Akpan. I joined because I had no means of feeding my family. I am a wood logger, but business has been bad. Akpan took me to the gang’s meeting same day of the operation, on June 24, at Abule Ishawo area of Ikorodu".
"Those of us from Lagos included myself, M. O., Kelvin, S. K. Careboy and Million, while the rest were recruited from Warri, Delta State, by Million. He also brought eight rifles and two pump action guns from Warri, including the two operational vehicles. He taught us how to aim at our targets during the meeting, which lasted 30 minutes, with each of us instructed on what to do on reaching the venue".
 "My role was to stand outside, with one of the pump action guns, shooting sporadically. I was also instructed to shoot at anyone who dared to intrude, while the boys recruited from Warri confronted the police. I had over 900 cartridges. At the end of the operation, we escaped in a fibre boat and went to the creeks, where the loot was shared".
"At the creeks, we analysed the operation and Million said we did well, promising to use us for subsequent operations. I was not allowed to go near where the money was counted. Million and other leaders counted the money. But Akpan told me they got N80 million".
He added:
"I was given N2 million. I bought a Lexus SUV for N1.5 million and I gave my wife N30,000 to enrol for an exam. I also gave some of my friends out of it and also bought jerry cans for my brother, who is a pipeline vandal. Million instructed those from Warri to set the operational vehicles ablaze before leaving the scene. That was after the numbers plates were removed".
"He collected the cost of the cars from the loot before sharing the rest among us. That was my first time of joining them. I did not go with them to the Lekki and Ijede banks operations.”

PM News
WE LOVE COMMENTS!!! PLEASE KINDLY SHOW SOME LOVE, DROP YOUR COMMENTS IN THE WHITE COMMENT BOX BELOW THIS POST. THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Please Kindly Share This Story To: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin
Posted by Unknown , Published at 09:52 and have